Thursday, November 18, 2010

"To-Make" List and current WIPs

I've noticed that I am compiling a long list of things to make, exacerbated by my husband's wish for a wool scarf for hunting JUST as I was finishing up his neckwarmer for hunting. Well, his hunting week is less than 2 weeks away and progress on the scarf is s--l--o--w. He said that I can do my other stuff and he can just have the scarf for winter this year, which takes some pressure off me, but now it's more of a challenge to get it done.  Kind of a hard challenge when I don't always get time each day to work on it - like last night when I feel asleep with Victoria waiting for Derek to get home.

Anyway, I have 2 current WIPs:
On the hook- Teddy's star blanket... as you'll see I haven't made much progress lately.

On the needles- Derek's wool scarf... this has been top priority, but I have a long way to go.


And, on the radar to make in the next month:
On the hook OR Needles (haven't decided)- Santa hats for the kids
On the hook- Queen Anne's lace scarf with my wonderful Alpaca Love wool
On the hook- a christmas-inspired Mandala following Alice's wonderful tutorial

And down the road I have a few more blankets to get working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment