Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Monday's Featured Blogs

Hello there and welcome to another installment of Monday's Featured Blogs! My three-day weekend has me a little off and I just realized that it's already Tuesday...oops.

This week's features aren't going by my usual established and developing blogs theme.  Intead I've chosen two blogs that are sure to help you with your holiday cooking and shopping!

First, to help with your holiday and everyday shopping needs - MamaCheaps. I actually found out about Mama Cheaps from my husband - he saw an ad in our local Clipper magazine.  She helps point out deals and coupons on items ranging from every day use, groceries and personal care items, to freebies and holiday specials - even outlining a lot of the awesome Black Friday deals for those looking for a great deal.  Through following her blog, I've saved oodles of money and continue to follow, enter her giveaways and print those coupons she's making me aware of time after time.  If you're looking for a great deal this holiday seasone, or wishing to learn the art of couponing, check out Mama Cheaps!!

Next, to explore new recipes and spice up your holiday and everyday cooking, check out Smitten Kitchen. Be warned, your mouth will begin to water and you'll suddenly have the urge to cook, bake or eat immediately.  I become wise to Smitten Kitchen through a friend, when I was looking for some yummy soup recipes, and since, I've consulted it for all sorts of food ideas.  I wish I had the time to make all the recipes on the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment