Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thanksgiving for those of us in the States, so I thought it would be appropriate to show you all the things I'm thankful for.

First, and foremost, I am thankful for my wonderful husband. Without him I wouldn't have the family that I adore. He is so loving and supportive and I'm so happy to call him mine.


Next, I am thankful for the awesome children I have. Even in the midst of the Trying Threes, Victoria ceases to amaze me. Her imagination runs wild and she keeps me on my toes. Benjamin is such a happy boy that he is sure to lift my mood no matter what is going on. He's such a smiley child and there's such love in his eyes. He's also a very laid-back child, which gives me a nice break!

I'm thankful for all the family and friends that I have to support me and be there through tough times. I am especially thankful for my grandparents, who were like my parents when I was growing up - being there for me even when my actual parents were not and providing the love and support that I needed. I'm also thankful for Derek's parents who show the same love and support to our children that I had as a child with my grandparents and great-grandparents. I'm so glad that our kids are getting to know their grandparents and great-grandmothers the way I was able to know mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment