Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday's Featured Blogs

Hello there and welcome to another installment of Monday's Featured Blogs!
This week, I'm featuring and established blog that is sure to help you with your holiday entertaining and baking needs. The developing blog I'm featuring is also a great read, with plenty of ideas for kids activities and DIY projects.


Half Baked- The Cake Blog is an amazing site that features great party ideas, wedding ideas, cakes and other decorating ideas.  The site is phenomenal - it provided me with some much needed inspiration for my sister-in-law's baby shower when we were searching to find the perfect theme, or perfect the theme we had in mind.  Since finding it, I love to follow the blog and see the cute ideas and help prepare for future parties.  I'll definitely be taking some ideas from the Dr. Seuss themed party for Benjamin's first birthday.  It's an awesome blog- go check it out.

Journal from a Jane of All Trades is a great site by an amazing SAHM.  Alison could be Martha Stewart's twin sister with all her cooking, decorating, creating. She's just made a pretty big move and I look forward to reading more stories of her journey in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment