Sunday, January 30, 2011

Month in Review...and a Milestone!

I cannot believe that the first month of the new year is basically gone... just one more day until we begin a new month! 

This month, we've gone to a birthday party, hung out with family and had Victoria's first gymnastics show.


I've tried a few new recipes, and hope to keep up the Kitchen Kapers feature on the blog.

I also feel like January was a pretty productive month, as I have worked on some of my Crafting in 2011 goals and even completed the first one already.

I finished Teddy's blanket:
Worked on some of the purses that I'll be giving as favors for Ben's party:

Got another purse done for a birthday present, which you'll see in an upcoming Ta-Da post!
And worked a few rows on Derek's wool scarf


I love feeling like I've made some progress, and I'm hoping that in February, I'll have even more fun and crafty things to look back and reflect upon.

And, I'm also very excited because this post marks a very fun milestone. This very post is my 100th post!
I'm so happy to have maintained my blog and I feel that it's changed and developed so much since my initial post. I went back and read my introductory post and I'm happy to say that the purpose of my blog- to help me get back to being creative- is definitely being put to use.  Through the blogworld, I've found some wonderful inspiration and really enjoyed sharing my makings with you all.

Thank you for stopping by my dear reader. I hope that you'll stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment