Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blog changes for 2011!

Hello there, Reader! I've been putting some thought into the layout and content of my blog and I'm going to try to make some changes to it now that I think I've gotten the hang of this blogging thing!

I really enjoy having regular features for my blog and I hope to continue to do so, with just a bit of sprucing up of names and such.  In the coming days and weeks, I plan to roll out all the new and updated series.

Here's a list of what I have in store:

Monday Mentions - formerly Monday's Featured Blogs. 
I'm hoping to revamp the Featured Blogs forum and allow for repeats, multiple features and potentially spotlight pieces on specific blog posts instead of always just spotlighting entire blogs.

WIP Wednesday
This feature will showcase any craft projects I'm currently working on. My goal is to use this feature as an outlet to encourage me to continue creating.

Things I'm Lovin' Thursdays
The title tells all for this feature. I'll share my current favorite things, things I'm thankful for or things and people that make me smile.

Foodie Fridays
I thought I'd change it up and talk about food find, food & drink favorites and anything new I've found in terms of restaurant fare, grocery finds or yummy snacks - the kinds of things that wouldn't be covered in Kitchen Kapers recipe reviews.

Kitchen Kapers - formerly Exploring New Foods
This feature will showcase new and renewed recipes in my quest to try new foods. I'll share recipes and review them after my family gets to try them. I'm really trying hard to change things up in the kitchen and get out of our "routine" of only a few meals on the rotation. This is also going to be a way for us to try to eat healthier.  If you have recipes to share, please share them, I'd love to try them!


I hope you'll find these features interesting and continue to enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy sharing my thoughts, ideas, trials and triumphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment