Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Mentions

I thought it would be pefect to have my Monday Mention be something that I'm currently working on, don't you?

Well, I'm in the process of making these wonderful little Granny Stripe Boutique bags as a party favor for Benjamin's birthday party.  I really prefer to have useful favors compared to little trinkets that are quickly thrown away and since the majority of the child guests are girls, I thought this was perfect.

I really enjoy Tangled Happy as Sara gathers all sorts of making and blogs about them including either the pattern for the item, if it is her own creation, or the link to the pattern or blog where she found it.  I've gotten so many cute ideas for her blog that are on my list of things to make!  Thanks Sara for bringing so many wonderful things to one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment