Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kitchen Kapers- Recipes to Try

I've been searching for new recipes to try to fit in my goal of trying something new each week. I know that, depending on the week, it might not get done, but I want to have a list compiled of recipes I want to try.  I thought this would be the perfect forum to gather those recipes, and also share them with you in case you're interested in trying them.

Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup - This one is on the menu for this week.  Broccoli Cheddar soup and Potato soup are probably two of my three favorite soups. Combining them into one soup sounds like an amazing idea. The recipe looks pretty quick & easy, which is great for weeknights!

Chicken Pot Pie Soup - Something about this recipe just screams COMFORT FOOD!  The thought of a nice, warm, pot pie soup on a cold, winter day is just perfect.

Skinny Chicken Enchiladas - I love Mexican food.  This recipe is for enchilada sauce and reduced fat enchiladas.  We all know that saving fat & calores is great if you can keep the great taste. This is definitely on my list to replace those enchilada "kits" that I make on occassion!

Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken- Again, another great sounding Mexican/Tex-Mex recipe. Looks like it might be a good alternative to Chipotle's bowls to make at home.

Creme Brulee French Toast- I love a good breakfast on the weekends and this recipe seriously made my mouth water. It sounds delicious...quite rich, but I'm sure that will make it even tastier! Can't wait to try it.

My list could go on and on... but I think I should stop here for the time being.  Stay tuned for reviews of these recipes as part of the Kitchen Kapers feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment