Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello, World!

I've been toying with the idea of starting my own blog, somewhere to go to rant about the things going on in my life. I'm looking for a place to share creativity, let off some steam about issues that I'm facing and just have an outlet for all things that are going on.

A bit about me: I'm 27 years old and happily married for almost 5 years to an awesome guy. We have two children, a 3 year old daughter and a 4 month old son. Life is nothing if it's not crazy at times. I work full-time as a Scientist for a large, global company... it's something that I love, because I'm working towards finding new therapeutics for cancer, and I truly hate cancer! It's also a job that can be very stressful and often monotonous. But it makes me feel like I have a purpose, that I'm not just punching the clock day in and day out.

My goal for this blog is to get me back into being creative, using my free time (what little there is!) for stress-relieving activities such as photography or crochet, and being able to share my projects with anyone who cares to see.

I hope you'll enjoy reading about the simple, or not-so simple, things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment