Sunday, December 26, 2010

'Tis the Season

I hope that everyone has had a Merry Christmas with friends and family!
I've been MIA on the blog front in preparation for the big celebration.
Last week, I did manage to whip up a quick Boutique Bag that was posted by Sara over at tangled happy.


I ran out of yarn to finish the bag, so the handles aren't as thick as the pattern intends, but it was a super quick and cute project. I made it as a last minute Christmas gift for Victoria. The best part was I did it while we watched The Santa Clause and I told her I was making for a friend at work. She's three, she fell for it... her reaction when she opened it was priceless- she exclaimed that I tricked her! I actually think I'm going to make a larger bag for some of her books, since she has so many and likes to carry them with her... but that will have to wait until I finish up some other projects.

I'll be in and out over the next week - Derek's parents will be visiting for a day or so while we're here and then we're heading to my grandmother's house for two days to celebrate the holidays with my family.  I'm looking forward to a productive and busy new year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment