Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WIP Updates

It's been a few days since I've updated and thought it was time to show the progress I've made on my ongoing projects. First up, Brayden's blanket. I really like the Rectangular Granny pattern and using chunky yarn makes it seems like you're making progress. I'm not completely loving the Vanna's Choice yarn, but it's the first time I'm using it so I know you learn as you try. I do enjoy the colors of it and I'm told it matches his bedroom a bit with the color blue I chose:
I feel it looks a lot bigger than it is... but I'm happy with the progress so far.
Next up - I taught myself a new skill: KNITTING! I am so thrilled that I've caught on enough to produce something worthy of appearing in the blog. I'm just working the knit stitch and hope to add pearl and then go from there. I really, really want to make knit hats - but I need circular needles first!






And last but not least - a peek at the Mystery WIP. I love playing with these bright, vibrant colors!!



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment