Friday, September 24, 2010

Things I'm Loving

  • My Mystery WIP! I finished one part of it and I'm so excited. I missed the excitement of working on something and the anticipation of seeing it finished... I'm so glad I got back to being crafty.
  • The approach of autumn. Even though it was near 90 degrees this week, there's more of a crispness to the air in the morning and I love it!
  • Belly laughs from Ben... especially when Victoria is the one making him laugh.
  • Quality time with my family. Now that my husband is working at night sometimes, it makes me appreciate the nights that we are all home together so much more. Last night was fabulous- we went for a nice, long walk and stopped so the princess could have ice cream before we got home.
  • The Bloomsburg Fair. Well, at least I hope I still love it. I love the anticipation of getting to go this year (tomorrow!). I haven't been there since 2007 and I use to go multiple times per year when I was still local. I can't wait to have some yummy, bad-for-you, fair food.

No comments:

Post a Comment