Saturday, September 11, 2010

Crafting anxiousness anyone?

I'm not sure that even makes sense, but I seem to feel a bit of anxiousness when I'm wrapping up my current WIP and waiting to start my new project. I seem to always stick to one project at a time - maybe I need to change that up and work on projects simultaneously. The only time I ever really work on more than one project at a time is when I make something small, such as a hat, while I have a bigger project going on.

I think my anxiousness is heightened when I have the yarn on hand for my next project, but I love to plan ahead! Do you ever experience something like this? It's nothing bad, but it always seems to get to me, especially when I start having a hard time finding the time to finish the current WIP and get the next one started!

Oh well, hopefully this weekend I'll wrap up the granny stripe and start on the new creation... we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment