Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cold mountain air and a beautiful view

This past weekend we went camping. I was a bit unsure about how it would go, seeing as I'm not an outdoorsy type of person and we were taking a 4+ hour drive to get to our destination. Well, we arrived to a cold, rainy place which made me even more unsure about how the weekend would unfold. Once the rain cleared up, even though it was still cold, it was a really nice weekend. The little ones really seemed to enjoy it, especially the princess who has been there before and was looking forward to the trip.

On Sunday, when the weather was better we went to the top of a mountain area. The view was amazing.








Here's a few more snapshots of our weekend in the mountains, enjoying the fresh, cool air...



And then there was our little visitor... I wasn't so thrilled with his visit, but my sister-in-law thought it was awesome.


Hope you enjoyed checking out the photos... I hope to keep adding more color to my blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment