Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday's Featured Blogs

I thought I'd start a new thing: Monday's Featured Blogs.


Each Monday I'm going feature some of my favorite blogs. To begin, I'm going to feature one of my favorite "Established" blogs and one of my favorite "Developing" blogs. I hope that you'll check them out and see how awesome they really are. If you have a favorite new or established blog or want me to add you to my list of blogs, please leave a comment with the info.


Featured Established Blog: Attic 24
Lucy is such a cheerful soul that provides wonderfully colorful inspiration to me and many, many others with her crocheted creations. In fact, I'm making a purse following her pattern and Ben's Granny Stripe blanket was made from one of her designs as well. I love reading her blog and being able to feel the happy vibes that she produces in her writing.


Featured Developing Blog: ....work in progress... Jennifer is talented and witty. If you're a reader, you'll want to check out her reviews and lists of books she's read or currently reading- she's read an impressive 20+ books this year and she's still going. She creates fabulous things and she's even doing a giveaway for a beautiful bag that ends today - so go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. that's weird, my comment that I left here yesterday has vanished! I think this is a great idea Amanda, and thanks for including me :)!!

    ReplyDelete