Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm back in Blogland again

I've taken a bit of a break from blogging lately. It's been more than a week since my last post. It's quite unintentional I assure you - life has simply gotten in the way!


Last week was a bit hectic as we packed up and left home early Thursday morning en route to our hometown for my friend's wedding. Both the little princess and I had the honor of being a part of the whole celebration and I think we were both beyond excited for the event. I was so proud of my little flower girl and how well she did with it all.


Here she is modelling her freshly curled hair at the salon:


And waiting for the beautiful bride to make her way down the aisle. Victoria did a great job at walking down the aisle herself, too, which was a big relief for me!Here she is playing with my flowers after the ceremony: Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the two of us together, nor did I get any of just me and the bride or me and my husband. I was quite sad when I realized it, but we were too busy making sure things were going right that I didn't grab the camera enough.


I did manage to get Derek to take a picture of my college friends when my old roomie requested we pose for a shot. There's me- third from the left. Can I tell you how much I LOVED my hair and wish I could do it like that myself... particularly for my sister in law's shower this weekend?



On Sunday, we returned home... just in time to try to finish up the preparation for my sister-in-law's baby shower this coming Saturday. After that, I'll finally have a chance to stop and take a breath!
Stay tuned though - I promise crafty pictures coming soon! I made a fun shaped dishcloth last night that I can't wait to photograph and share - I thought it up all by myself!! And I am loving the look of the diaper cake I am creating as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment