Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Mentions

I missed this feature last week, so I wanted to make sure I shared something this week!
I'm still catching up on all my blogs that I normally read because last week was crazy and we were away this weekend, but I had one blogger that just really jumped out at me and I wanted to give it a great big Monday Mention. 

Please go check out Alison's blog, Journal from a Jane of All Trades.
Alison is amazing. She's a busy SAHM to three kiddos with another on the way - and where she finds the time and energy for cooking, cleaning, crafting and more - I have no idea. It's been said she's Martha Stewart's twin with all her creativity!  She just posted a great post about how to make all kinds of play dough, so I must find the time to try it out with Victoria! 

Check it out, I'm sure you'll find something that you're dying to try too!

No comments:

Post a Comment