Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Impromptu Hiatus

I've been slacking on the blog front, with the exception of this week's Monday Mentions. 

Life has been busy, to say the least. Work has been crazy and full of meetings regarding the move to our new location slated for next year. When I get home, I don't feel like spending the time on the computer which means no new posts.

My crafting has definitely been lagging too. I haven't really gotten anything new done, but I did start a new large Tote for my aunt.  I hope to have the tote finished and post pictures soon, but I just haven't had time to pick it up.  I still have a pile of 10 boutique bags begging to have the seams sewed up and finished off too, but I haven't gotten to it.I really hope things will turn around and I'll find the time to relax and craft and enjoy myself!!  More posts to come soon... and hopefully with pictures so it won't be so boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment