Saturday, August 21, 2010

Through the eyes of a child...

I always catch myself thinking that I wish I could see the world through the eyes of a child again... I watch my three year old daughter and the way she perceives the world, and I wish that I could feel that way again. Not knowing the stress of the real world, not juggling work & family and dealing with paying bills, buying food & clothes, not dealing with anything and thinking it's the most terrible thing when someone tells you no.

If the most terrible thing would be hearing the word "No" come out of someone's mouth, I would be in heaven! I feel that the older I get (and no, I'm not really OLD) the more I wish I was still innocent and naive.

I love breaks in the day where I can just play with the kids, look at things at their simplest, and laugh. Laughter is wonderful... we should all laugh, all the time, and the world would be such a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment