Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ta-Da: Pink, Cream & Green Dream blanket

In early June, a good friend of mine had commissioned me to make a blanket for a friend of hers who just had a sweet baby girl. We looked over the bedding the baby had and decided to go with pink, cream & green colors... my friend dubbed it the Pink, Cream & Green Dream blanket and I loved the name!

This blanket has been a slow going process. While making it, I had an order for 10 boutique bags with flowers and a few other bags scattered throughout... Overall, it took me 7 weeks to complete. I love the color combo and again, I used the Granny Stripe pattern from Lucy with some slight modifications.




The color pattern was simple: pink, green, cream, green, pink, green, cream...and it continued.


It is 68 rows long with a cream hdc granny first-round border topped off with a pink scalloped edge.




It measures approximately 44" x 38"


Isn't it gorgeous?!

No comments:

Post a Comment