Sunday, August 14, 2011

Losing Track

Well, it's been a while since I've been couponing. I haven't had the time to organize, clip and shop properly and it's beginning to really take a toll on me.  I was doing so well, saving around 50% on each trip and then I just fell into such a slump all around that I haven't kept up with it.  I need to restart and really get moving with it!


I've also been losing track of this blog. This space use to be such a great outlet and lately I just feel like I haven't had the chance to breathe, let alone blog!!


In general, I just feel like I've lost track of life itself... Derek and I have had crazy schedules and it's wearing on me. Coming home from work to see him for about thirty minutes before he's out the door for work... and weekends, what are they? We did have one weekend together -and we went to my sister-in-law's camper, but that was a long trip too!  I'll post pictures soon of the adventure!


The next "free" weekend we have is August 27, when we will take a trip to visit our family so Derek & his dad can get in some fishing before summer is over. We also plan to take the kids to Knoebel's one last time before it closes for the year.


I have so many things on my list of things I want to do/see/visit, but time is slipping away.
I'm nearing the end of my second quarter of the MBA program and I can't believe I'm one-fourth of the way done with the program. Less than 2 years between me and my new degree. While it feels like a long time to wait, I'm sure it will be here in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment