Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello there!

As you can see, I'm back! I hope that blogging will become more of a regular occurrence again, but I think I'll stick to non-planned posts. When I was blogging in full-swing, I was really trying to keep up with regular features and since I've started school and I'm getting busy, having a schedule that I wasn't able to follow really stressed me out!  So... for now, it's just going to be a compilation of couponing deals, crochet happiness and the craziness of every day life.

Today was a pretty nice day, I got an award at work for some work I got roped into recently that has been a huge headache!  It's nice to get the award, and it comes with a small bonus too - which is always nice. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but I also got promoted recently too!  Things are really starting to look up as we try to figure out how to get our budget a little more controlled and make the most of what we have.   I think that's where my couponing adventures are going to fit in, since there seems to be plenty of savings out there if you are willing to take the time to look and organize yourself. 

I'm also learning to really budget my time now too.  I work full-time, which I have been use to. Derek stays home with the kids during the day and occassionally works on evenings/weekends at his part-time "sanity" job.  Now I'm trying to add in school work too, which seems to be going well right now, but it hasn't really picked up yet.  Right now I have two online classes and it's my first quarter for the year. I really thought it would be more intense than it is, but I guess they are easing us in to the program - which scares me a bit!  At any rate, I've just turned in my first paper - I hope I did well!

So, I hope to be around here more... and I hope you're ready to read all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment