Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Ben! (Just a little late)

I can't believe that I haven't added a post about Mr. Benjamin's party! We had a Dr Seuss party and I think it turned out pretty well.  I won't bore you with a million photos, but here are some highlights: 

Boutique Bag party favors (for the girls, of course)

The most awesome birthday cake...ever

Ben's Smash cake

I <3 these cakes!

Game: Pin the Hat on the Cat.
The Cat was drawn by my very artistic brother-in-law...and I didn't even know he could draw!

Ben with the Cat. Loving his special birthday shirt.

Cake time! He loves food, so he dug right in!!

Overall, it came together pretty well. It would have been better if it was warm enough to have the party outside.  This was at the end of my first MBA residency, so while we had some cool accents and features, we kept it pretty simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment